Wor Watthana Gym Muay Thai shorts!
"Wor. Watthana Muay Thai Gym is a cause that is very important to me personally.
"Frances and Boom, the owners and operators, literally rescue underprivileged, at-risk Thai youth from a life on the streets. They give these kids a safe, family-friendly environment to live and grow up in so they avoid falling into the common traps of drugs, gangs, crime, and worse.
"Frances and Boom are absolute heroes, and I want to do whatever I can to help them on their mission.
"I am donating 90% of profit made from selling these awesome workout shirts directly to Wor Watthana. I'll claim the remaining 10% to put towards making more shirts for sale.
"Please help support this worthy cause. Every sale goes towards sheltering, feeding and raising these kids to be great! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- SEAN "MUAY THAI GUY" FAGAN
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WOR WATTHANA:
[NEW!] Wor. Watthana Muay Thai Shorts