The #1 Online Training Resource
Our goal for Nak Muay Nation is to create a martial arts platform where passionate Muay Thai students come together to bolster their knowledge and sharpen their skills in this deadly art.
Once signed up, you have instant access to an entire video library of detailed technique tutorials, intense drills, historic fight breakdowns, and tons of other premier training material.
It’s a one-stop shop for the online Nak Muay: a community and service where your training needs are met, whether technique, coaching, nutrition, strength and conditioning, fight knowledge, and more!
Hundreds of HD Muay Thai Videos, Thousands of Techniques Inside!
As a Nak Muay Nation member, you receive privileged access to comprehensive video courses, sparring breakdowns, fight analysis and narrated private training sessions, including:
- The Heavy Bag Blueprint, Clinch King, Defensive Dominance, Sparring School, and other in-depth courses.
- Exclusive fight breakdowns and in-depth strategy studies by professional striking analyst, Lawrence Kenshin.
- Exclusive sparring session breakdowns by Sean Fagan and other pro fighters.
- Private lessons with Chris Mauceri, Sylvie Von Duuglas Ittu, Paul Banasiak and others.
- Detailed tutorials from all the contributors, including GLORY champ Tiffany “Time Bomb” Van Soest.
There are hundreds of high-quality videos that cover everything from basic combos to advanced strategies, intense drills/workouts and detailed technique tutorials. Nak Muay Nation 2.0 focuses on long-form but easily digestible content.
Instant Access To All Training Guides and Striking eBooks
As a member, you get access to all of the eBooks that both Sean and Lawrence have put together, including titles like:
- Striking Techniques: Volume 1
- Muay Thai Mastery
- Travel, Train, Fight: Muay Thai in Thailand
- Fuel The Fighter: Nutrition Guide and Recipe Book
- Cut, Refuel, Fight: Weight Cutting Guide
When new training guides are published, Nak Muay Nation members receive first access.
Exclusive Members Only Facebook Group
Need advice on your technique? Or maybe you’re looking for tips on how to improve your strength and conditioning?
This private Facebook group is open only to Nak Muay Nation members to help each other in every aspect of their training. The NMN contributors Sean, Lawrence, Paul, Chris and others will be regularly active in the group to answer questions and give advice. This alone may be worth the price of membership!